Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 4 visit to Notre Dame





The kids and I meet Jack and his class at Notre Dame.  After touring around, we had lunch and began Jack's (planned, anyway) philosopher walk through St. Germain des Pres.  The kids weren't as fascinated as the adults.  We made it to the Sorbonne, passed a candy kiosk that had the largest gummy worms (really gummy snakes) which the kids had to have and stopped for a drink at Les Deux Magots, a place Sartre and others hung out.  I asked the kids what they liked best today.  Jackson liked teaching Hannah how to do videos on our camera.  Gracie liked riding the train and playing with Hannah.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys. I want to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower, and I want to buy those gummy snakes! And I want to go to the catacombs. I can't wait to go to Paris! Seven, six, five, four, three, two, one... Love, Kit

    ReplyDelete