Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 16 - Versailles (Daddy,His class and I)








(the title was from me and last space from me was after(the following writing will be from Mommy.).)Today Daddy and I went to Versailles with his class. Mommy and Grace stayed home. RER C wasn't connected so we went to M 6 to Gare Montparnasse for a SNCF.(M=metro.) Outside Versailles(Inside the property) there are 8 mazes. Daddy and I went through 1 of them.(the following writing will be from Mommy.)    I could tell Gracie was feeling better because she wanted to do some shopping.  We found a chocolate store, Le chocoat par Michel Chaudun, near our apartment.  We ate the best tasting truffle we have ever eaten.  For dinner we meet up with my family at the Louvre.  Mary and PJ went to eat at Le Souffle.  They said it was delicious.  The rest of us ate at a restaurant on Rue Des Petits Champs.  We went home with Mom while the Fixlers and Sophia headed for the Arc de Triomphe.  

No comments:

Post a Comment